Journalists who wish to attend the 37th session are required to complete the Registration as below:
1. Online Registration : Clicke here
2. Onsite Registration
2.1. About Onsite Registration
Journalists who wish to cover this session are required to complete the media registration form (download)
onsite at MC of Ministry of Information and submit directly to MC at the following address #62, Phreah
Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Sras Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or submit via email address
+ Assignment letter.
+ A valid Press ID card or passport for non-Cambodia citizens that still valid six months at least
+ A recent digital passport-sized photographs or 4 x 6 that taken last 3 months at least.
+ Equipment List (download).
* Media Registration starts from 05th May-05th June, 2013
* Media ID badge will be issued at MC from 10th June, 2013
* At the session venue, MC is located on the ground floor of Friendship Building of Council of Ministers.
2.2. Journalists are required to have their media equipments checked at the checking point of the session venue and must wear
the issued ID badges at all time while operating in media coverage.
2.3. Journalists are required to dress appropriately and should wear smart casual (with tie for man).
** T-shirt, jeans, shorts and slippers are not allowed.
2.4. MC provides facilities for all media in covering the session are below:
- Custom clearance at air-port;
- Un-official translating at the MC;
- Internet connection for laptop (Wi-Fi and cable);
- Photo and video footage;
- Documents or any press release;
2.5. For more information, please directly contact the Media Center Department of Ministry of Information with below information.
1. Mr. Poue Piseth Director of Media Center Department;
- Tel: +855-17-899-007 / +855-15-801-007
- Fax: 023-427-475
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For custom clearance at air-port, please contact:
2. Mr. Prum San Deputy Director of Media Center Department
- Tel: +855-12-919-900 / +855-97-711-0997
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mr. Keo Phan Tel: +855-12-649-579